I updated the tabs at the top of the page (located in the main picture) to provide more information about the various Margaret River tours I offer. Please click through the links above for more detail.
An example of my most popular tour is the Margaret River Dicovery Tour……
Margaret River Discovery Tour
Outdoor Magazine rate this among the ten best holiday experiences in Australia.
Reflect on the tranquillity of the Margaret River, with an option to canoe, before exploring the region’s waterfalls which are shrouded in the mystery of Aboriginal legend. You experience lunch among barrels of ageing wine with Australian Winemaker of the Year, Clive Otto, before taking our luxury 4WD off-road to explore stunning locations you cannot find without a local’s knowledge. We finish our day together viewing the spectacularly rugged Wilyabrup cliffs.
If you only have a few days in Margaret River and are looking for the best overall experience this is the tour for you.
- Discover the remote Willyabrup coastal cliffs with a short guided walk along the Cape to Cape track.
- Gourmet lunch at an exclusive private wine estate including a winery tour and opportunity to meet the Winemaker.
- Reflect on Aboriginal heritage and culture with a 4WD trip to the dreamtime site of Meekadarabee Falls.
- Sample regional produce including local cheese & olives.
- Canoe the tranquil Margaret River (optional).
- Wonder at the biodiversity of the forest including wildflower, whale and bird spotting (seasonal).
- Small group of no more than 3 couples.
A flexible, all inclusive wine tour with a difference, often referred to as “The ultimate Margaret River experience”.
“The Discovery tour is one of the best tours I have ever done, and definitely, the best that you can do in Margaret River.” Canada/tripadvisor.com
“The highest rating tour on TripAdvisor and we weren’t disappointed!” Malaysia/tripadvisor.com
“So much more than just another wine tour. Great value for dollars spent!” USA/tripadvisor.com
Margaret River Discovery Tours
Sean Blocksidge is the owner operator of the Margaret River Discovery Company, an avid photographer, blogger and South West WA ambassador. In 2010 he won Western Australian Guide of the Year and his tours have been rated the #1 thing to do in Australia on the Tripadvisor website for the past two years.