You won’t get wet, you won’t get dirty and you won’t fall in (though you can if you want to!).
Margaret River Sunset Canoe Tour Highlights
- Experience one of the South West’s best kept secrets – the opportunity to paddle along the tranquil Margaret River on a guided sunset Canoe Tour.
- From a hidden location on the Margaret River we launch our canoes and head upstream to view the spectacular limestone cliffs that illuminate with the late afternoon glow.
- We enjoy the serenity of deserted pristine beach sand as we reward our efforts with canapés and a drink as the sun drops into the Indian Ocean for a famous West Coast sunset.
- Keen nature lovers may be lucky enough to spot Osprey fishing in the river and kangaroo emerging from the forest.
- Small group of no more than 6 people.
“Made us feel like locals, not tourists!”
Bmcalpine – Perth, Australia
“The best way to explore Margaret River. We want to do it all again!”
JMarpleInc UK – Top Contributor
“Without a doubt, the best tour I have ever done.”