Personalised touring is the tour you want it to be!
The Margaret River Discovery Company holds special National Park permits and has restricted access arrangements to some of the most stunning locations in the region.
As well as exclusive winery experiences that have been researched and negotiated to ensure highly personalised encounters.Whether your perfect day is a visit to a secluded beach, winery luncheon and galleries or regional highlights such as Lake Cave, Boranup Forest or the Leeuwin Lighthouse followed by a canoe along Margaret River, we have the contacts and local knowledge to create a unique day of exploring, especially for you.
Private touring is recommended for family groups. Tour host, Sean Blocksidge, has created the perfect itinerary for entertaining both the kids and adults. Filled with fun activities that connect the kids to nature and a behind the scenes winery lunch experience that’ll inspire them to understand how wine is produced.
The Margaret River Discovery Co is regarded as the leading Private Touring company in the Margaret River region, specialising in family groups.
Full day tour from $750 low season rate includes wine and lunch for 2 people).
We can host a maximum of 6 people on Private Tours and availability is limited.
Margaret River Private Tour Highlights
- Choose from secluded beaches, winery luncheons and galleries or regional highlights such as Lake Cave, Boranup Forest or the Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Add a touch of adventure with a canoe along Margaret River.
- A luxury 4WD experience to discover stunning coastal scenery that you won’t find on your own.
- Tour host, Sean Blocksidge, has a range of itineraries for entertaining both the kids and adults
- Filled with fun activities to connect with nature …. and wine! Perfect for families.
- Be guided by the leading Private Touring company in the Margaret River region
Margaret River Private Touring Gallery