Get out of the car and into the photo, have a whole lot of fun experiencing Margaret River’s great outdoors while tasting some of the regions wines and meeting the people who make them!
The Cape to Cape track is 135km of stunning coastal scenery, amazing biodiversity and cultural history. The Margaret River Discovery Company has extensive experience on the track, and secured special approvals and developed planned itineraries so you experience the very best sections of the track within your travel time. The Cape to Cape Track Walk is a fully guided experience with local expert guides Jane Scott (Author of the Cape to Cape Guidebook) and Sean Blocksidge.
All dates for this tour FULLY BOOKED for next year. Contact Sean for alternative operators.
Jane and Sean are Cape to Cape specialists having walked the track many times. They know the most spectacular sections, the hidden secrets, the wildflowers as well as the surrounding Aboriginal and European history.
At day’s end we will transfer you to your accommodation for a hot shower and a well earned dinner.
As Margaret River’s leading outdoor guides they provide a unique insight into the influence of geology, ecology and climate in producing some of the world’s best wines.
$150 per person includes daypack, lunch and return transfersBook via email to receive special direct rate.
Guided Cape to Cape Track Highlights Highlights
- 1 Day Best of the Cape Track Walk (5hrs/14km approx)
- Discover hidden secrets such as wildflowers and surrounding Aboriginal and European history.
- Guided experience with local experts Jane Scott (Author of the Cape to Cape Guidebook) and Sean Blocksidge.
- Includes daypack, lunch and return transfers
- Your daypack contains hiking essentials such as; detailed map, Waterproof jacket, Water, Lunch and Snacks, First Aid Kit and Binoculars
Cape to Cape Walk Gallery