The Margaret River Wine Tour that takes the classic wine tour to a whole new level.
Regarded as one of the best wine tour experiences in Australia.Discover how Cape Mentelle put Margaret River on the world wine map on a personal introduction to their oldest vineyard and working winery. The highlight of your day will be a hosted food and wine matching experience, which is served inside the Cabernet Sauvignon barrel room.
- Behind-the-scenes vineyard and winery tour of Cape Mentelle
- Hosted wine & food matching experience
- Taste more than 20+ of Margaret River’s best wines
- 4WD adventure
Travelling in a luxury 4WD our wine odyssey then takes us to a selection of Margaret River’s best wineries, all rated ***** by esteemed wine journalist- James Halliday
We finish our day with a 4WD adventure into the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park and short walk on a spectacular coastal section of the Cape to Cape Track.
A classy, behind the scenes wine tour we refer to as “The wine tour for people who don’t do tours”. No minivans, no crowds and no lengthy pick up and drop offs.
Only $208 per person (5 ½ hours) Includes a light lunch and premium wine. Book via email to receive special direct rate of $188ea.
Margaret River Best of the Best Wine Tour Highlights
- Discover a select few wineries producing outstanding wines with highly personalised experiences. Taste 20+ of the regions best wines.
- A very special behind the scenes vineyard experience at Cape Mentelle including a food and wine pairing experience in the Cape Mentelle barrel room.
- A luxury 4WD experience to discover stunning coastal scenery that you won’t find on your own.
- Travel in style, visiting Margaret River’s best wineries, from a small emerging superstar to an esteemed Estate.
- All wineries Five Star rated by James Halliday.
- Small group of no more than 6 guests total.
- The best of the Best Wine Tour is run on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Margaret River Best of the Best Wine Tour Gallery