Get out of the car and into the photo, have a whole lot of fun experiencing Margaret River’s great outdoors while tasting some of the regions wines and meeting the people who make them!
Margaret River Discovery Tour Highlights
- Discover the remote Wilyabrup coastal cliffs with a short guided walk along the Cape to Cape track.
- Gourmet lunch at an exclusive private wine estate including a winery tour and opportunity to meet the Winemaker.
- Reflect on Aboriginal heritage and culture with a luxury 4WD trip to the dreamtime site of Yalgardup Falls.
- Substantial lunch with a diverse selection of regional produce including local cheese & olives.
- Canoe a stunning section of the tranquil Margaret River (you wont get wet or dirty and wont fall in!).
- Wonder at the biodiversity of the forest including wildflower, whale and bird spotting (seasonal).
- Small group of no more than 6 people.
- The Margaret River Discover Tour is run Monday to Friday only.
“The reviews were very positive but this exceeded expectation!”
mariaben64 Sydney, Australia
“The best one day spent in WA.”
Ian A Melbourne, Australia
“Without a doubt, the best tour I have ever done.”