Get out of the car and into the photo, have a whole lot of fun experiencing Margaret River’s great outdoors while tasting some of the regions wines and meeting the people who make them!
Margaret River Discovery Tour Highlights
- Discover the remote Wilyabrup coastal cliffs with a short guided walk along the Cape to Cape track.
- Gourmet lunch at an exclusive private wine estate including a winery tour and opportunity to meet the Winemaker.
- Reflect on Aboriginal heritage and culture with a luxury 4WD trip to the dreamtime site of Yalgardup Falls.
- Substantial lunch with a diverse selection of regional produce including local cheese & olives.
- Canoe a stunning section of the tranquil Margaret River (you wont get wet or dirty and wont fall in!).
- Wonder at the biodiversity of the forest including wildflower, whale and bird spotting (seasonal).
- Small group of no more than 6 people.
- The Margaret River Discover Tour is run Monday to Friday only.
“A new all time favorite! Even for husbands who don't do tours”
CuzEyeLuv, Memphis, USA – Top Contributor
“We'll talk about this tour for years!”
Rod_E_11_11 Adelaide, Australia
“Unforgettable experience, 100% recommended!”
Spottidog Auckland, New Zealand