Get out of the car and into the photo, have a whole lot of fun experiencing Margaret River’s great outdoors while tasting some of the regions wines and meeting the people who make them!
Guided Cape to Cape Track Highlights Highlights
- 1 Day Best of the Cape Track Walk (5hrs/14km approx)
- Discover hidden secrets such as wildflowers and surrounding Aboriginal and European history.
- Guided experience with local experts Jane Scott (Author of the Cape to Cape Guidebook) and Sean Blocksidge.
- Includes daypack, lunch and return transfers
- Your daypack contains hiking essentials such as; detailed map, Waterproof jacket, Water, Lunch and Snacks, First Aid Kit and Binoculars
“The best one day spent in WA.”
Ian A Melbourne, Australia
“The best way to explore Margaret River. We want to do it all again!”
JMarpleInc UK – Top Contributor
“A memorable day, the reviews say it all! The magic formula of unforgettable scenery and activities.”
JJM032 Al Muharraq, Bahrain